pinfa China is a non-profit trade organization that brings together and represents manufacturers and users of the major flame retardant technologies.
pinfa China has two levels of membership:
Flame retardant manufacturers
Flame retardant manufacturers Synergists, Flame retardant compound formulators, fabricators and end-users
Pinfa China was founded in 2018 by seven companies, Clariant, JLS, Presafer, Huber, Nabaltec, Budenheim and Italmatch, advocating the concept of halogen-free flame retardancy.
Pinfa China – Our Mission
- Raise public awareness of halogen-free flame retardancy, promote the use of PIN FRs (Phosphorus, Inorganic & Nitrogen Flame Retardants), and strengthening its application and competitiveness in the Chinese market
- Provide information to producers, users and other interested parties on safety, health and environmental issues related to PIN FRs
- Communicate and make dialogue with relevant government departments, and
actively promote social awareness of halogen-free flame retardancy
- Work with industry partners, associations and other stakeholders to support the safety and sustainability of PIN FRs
- Carry out research relevant to safety and sustainability
Pinfa members take forward joint projects and action in the areas of Fire Safety, Environment and Ecolabels, Recycling and Communications and different application sectors.
PINFA CHINA MEMBERS
pinfa China brings together companies providing or using non-halogenated PIN (phosphorus, inorganic and nitrogen based) flame retardants, including large companies and SMEs in different areas of fire safety chemistry or application
BECOME A MEMBER IN CHINA
pinfa China is open to all companies producing or using Phosphorus, Inorganic and Nitrogen (PIN) flame retardants, as full or associate Members respectively
Any producer of Phosphorus, Inorganic and Nitrogen flame retardant chemicals shall be eligible for membership. The membership includes a company’s subsidiaries and joint ventures.
Associate membership is open to other related technologies, e.g. FR synergists or companies using Phosphorus, Inorganic and Nitrogen flame retardant chemicals (i.e. formulators, blenders, distributors, agents, end users, etc.).
Membership fee is updated every calendar year according to the General Assembly decision and vote.